TERMS AND CONDITIONS – WEDDING FLOWERS
- A quotation will be sent to you following our initial consultation or email/telephone enquiry. This quotation is a guide price and will be subject to change following a detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer the wedding day and to reflect the market costs of your chosen flowers at the time of finalisation of flowers prior to our orders to the farms and markets.
- We request a booking deposit of 10% of the total cost or a minimum of £50 (whichever is greater) to confirm and hold your wedding date with us. In the event of cancellation of your wedding the deposit is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we shall hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to a rearrangement fee.
- Balance payment is due in full a minimum of 28 days before your wedding date. Any additional requirements during the run up to your wedding must be paid at the time of order confirmation.
- Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should a further detailed consultation 4-6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
- All wedding consultations are by appointment. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We shall be available by phone or email therefore please contact us to arrange an appointment convenient to both parties.
- Any changes to your finalised wedding order must be confirmed in writing. We order wedding flowers 14 days before the big day therefore changes are not possible after that time and if a major change is necessary additional fees may be incurred. We will however try to make small changes wherever possible to accommodate your requirements.
- Important: Fresh foliage and flowers are living things, each stem is unique and has its own character. There are occasions when particular varieties may not be available or may be below the minimum standards in terms of ripeness, colour and form. The Edge of the Florist reserves the right to use a similar flower in place of a previously chosen flower, without prior notice particularly if it is the day before or the day of your wedding.
- Prices quoted will take in to consideration a premium for weddings occurring over St. Valentines Day, Mothers Day weekend and any bank/public holidays including Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- We require a signature from an appointed person that the flowers have been received in good order and condition and quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
- Vase and Prop hire: We charge a minimal hire charge for vases, stands, candelabra etc., and unless otherwise agreed, these items must be returned to our Studio within 3 days after the event. The Hirer shall be entirely responsible for the equipment hired. Any damage to our vases and props, or missing items, will be charged at the market for each item.
- All hired equipment is for indoor use only unless specified otherwise.
- All hired equipment remains the property of The Edge of the Florist.
- The Hirer must return all equipment rented unless they were provided as part of our service.